Thursday, July 12, 2018

super new moon in cancer...

...and a Grand Earth Trine, along with a Mars/Uranus square.  Read all about it here. She's far better at explaining this than I am.




Blogging has been on my mind for a few months now. I started an Instagram account specific to my healing journey, but it's fallen off my list of Things to Update. Mainly because my food photos are uninteresting and I really don't care to look at other peoples food photos. So I will axe that account & move my musings on healing to this blogspace.

In addition to healing, I will be chronicling my crafty and creative pursuits. Everything from soaping and skincare to sewing, knitting and jewelry design. If you prefer Instagram, find me there as SeelieDarcy.

I'm posting this now, with the fairies as my witnesses, an imperfect jumble of words behind which lie great intent. Because now is a great time, it is perhaps a perfect time. So I welcome to The Court all the magic, all the fairies and all the good vibes.

With the energy of this intense moon I am planting seeds in this blogspace for expansion, expression, healing and magic. 

....for the good of all, and the free will of all, so mote it be. 

~d



No comments:

Post a Comment